I started learning programming at a very young age. I remember the first time I saw my father make a small program for the C64, it just blew my mind that you could do something like that. Sure, it was only some silly basic example he copied from a book, but I clearly remember the feeling of my curiosity-meter as it went of the charts. From there on my curiosity grew to become more about computers in general. I guess I grew up being a total geek. ;)
Later on I picked up QBasic then VB and ASP and from there I moved on to .NET first as a VB.NET developer but then my current job forced me to change to C# and I haven't looked back since.
What I like the most about being a developer is that you never stop having to learn new techniques, technologies etc.
Top Network Posts
- 67How can I String.Format a TimeSpan object with a custom format in .NET?
- 33How to wait correctly until BackgroundWorker completes?
- 22Is there a good way to convert between BitmapSource and Bitmap?
- 22Is there a good/proper way of solving the dependency injection loop problem in the ASP.NET MVC ContactsManager tutorial?
- 17Why does EventRecord.FormatDescription() return null?
- 15How did Microsoft create assemblies that have circular references?
- 9Are there any good/automateable dependency management tools for managing application, database & external resources dependencies?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.