I'm a Senior Analyst at a western Canadian higher education institute, but my main work focus is interaction design, information architecture and usability on medium and larger scale web application and site design. I hesitate to use the term 'user experience designer' because I believe we only design the elements of user experience and not the experience itself.
Top Network Posts
- 11Are wireframes appropriate for requirements documentation?
- 7Should a "search results" return the number of items found?
- 6Should a webpages header/navigation ALWAYS be the same across the site?
- 5How do you control for a user's state of mind when asking for quantitative feedback?
- 5fixed-width vs full-browser for web app
- View more network posts →