- Self-taught developer with several years experience
- Main interest is Audio DSP and VST plugins
- Delphi is my tool of choice. (I'm eagerly awaiting 64 bit and Mac support)
- Needs to learn much more about Audio DSP
- Dreams of coding the perfect filter
- Computers were made for music
While I'm becoming increasingly comfortable with software development there are some big gaps in my experience and knowledge. I figure that is one penalty for missing out on a formal programming education. Nevertheless, onwards and upwards!
Top Network Posts
- 20Delphi XE2: Is it possible to create Mac GUI applications without FireMonkey?
- 18Reverb Algorithm
- 15os.MkDir and os.MkDirAll permission value?
- 13BAT file: Open new cmd window and enter code in there
- 13Convert float to string with set precision & number of decimal digits?
- 13What do you log in your desktop applications to improve stability?
- 12Techniques and tools for debugging problems on remote machines?
- View more network posts →