- Self-taught developer with several years experience
- Main interest is Audio DSP and VST plugins
- Delphi is my tool of choice. (I'm eagerly awaiting 64 bit and Mac support)
- Needs to learn much more about Audio DSP
- Dreams of coding the perfect filter
- Computers were made for music
While I'm becoming increasingly comfortable with software development there are some big gaps in my experience and knowledge. I figure that is one penalty for missing out on a formal programming education. Nevertheless, onwards and upwards!
Top Network Posts
- 19Delphi XE2: Is it possible to create Mac GUI applications without FireMonkey?
- 14Reverb Algorithm
- 12Techniques and tools for debugging problems on remote machines?
- 12What do you log in your desktop applications to improve stability?
- 8What happens when increasing the size of a dynamic array?
- 8How to make custom GUI controls visible to screen readers?
- 8What project options to use for open source Delphi packages?
- View more network posts →