Tom Hawtin - tackline
Work: An engineer in Java SE security for Oracle Corporation UK Ltd. The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Oracle does not reflect my views.
Top advice: If I were you, I wouldn't be starting from here.
Toast advice: Look after the corners and the middle will look after itself.
Java claim to fame: I was once in the same room as James Gosling.
In the next few months, I shall be going to:
- 6 Nov 2010, ACCU Security, Bletchley Park
- 17-19 Nov 2010, Devoxx, Antwerp
- (please add more here)
- (you know, this is looking very blank)
Recentish past events:
- 14-17 Apr 2010, ACCU, Oxford, UK
- 18-20 Nov 2009, Devoxx, Antwerp
- 7 Nov 2009, ACCU Security, Bletchley Park
- 2 Nov 2009, Stackoverflow DevDay, Amsterdam
- 28 Oct 2009, Stackoverflow DevDay, London, UK
- 31-2 Jul/Aug 2009, DEFCON17, Las Vegas, NV
- 29-30 Jul 2009, BlackHat USA, Las Vegas, NV
Top Network Posts
- 305String concatenation: concat() vs + operator
- 239Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 228How can I test if an array contains a certain value?
- 196How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 127How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- 118When to use LinkedList over ArrayList?
- 110What is the "Execute Around" idiom?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.