Ben Brocka♦ (moderator)
I'm a moderator on User Experience Stack Exchange. (That's right here!)
Programmer/Systems Analyst working mostly in PHP/HTML/CSS. Enthusiast follower of User Experience topics and solutions.
Top Network Posts
- 158What explains the current shift from glossy UIs to matte UIs?
- 117Badge for editing a negative vote post that goes on to be a positive scoring post
- 96Why would one bother marking up properly and semantically?
- 94Removing placeholder text on focus
- 94How can I get the 2012 April Fool's joke to appear?
- 88Why is it impossible to deselect HTML "radio" inputs?
- 84How is it that taking a break from a problem sometimes allows you to figure out the answer?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (61)
28 Is it time to put an end to “Icon for X” questions? feb 2 '12
23 Do we want hats? nov 13 '12
17 Vote to close options should include GD.SE and SO oct 27 '11
16 Help moderate UX yourself! Closing questions and you apr 12 '12
16 So, what exactly is off-topic for UX.StackExchange? jun 20 '13
15 Do we want a community blog? may 4 '12
14 What's the deal with “what's the deal with X” questions? jun 24 '14
14 Are rants constructive? nov 27 '12
14 What will our Blog be about? may 11 '12
13 Is it OK to post animated .gif's in answers? nov 21 '13