Software developer primarily self taught since age 12. Experience in design and development of computer programs, websites, and database systems, 3D graphics, UI design and usability, cross-platform development, and open source software. Co-founded a software company (Petroules Corporation) in college which developed data security software (Silverlock).
Active developer in the Open Source Qt Project (qt.io) since late 2012. Key contributor to the Qbs ("Qt build suite") build system since its early history.
Studied computer science at Keene State College and took courses at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and online courses through Stanford University.
Specialties: C, C++, Objective-C, OS X, iOS, Xcode, build automation, cross-platform, qbs, Qt, security & cryptography
Top Network Posts
- 54Are MicrosoftAjax.js, MicrosoftMvcAjax.js and MicrosoftMvcValidation.js obsolete as of ASP.NET MVC 3?
- 49Regular expression for matching latitude/longitude coordinates?
- 46Setting application info in a Qt executable file on Windows
- 44Why is System.Version in .NET defined as Major.Minor.Build.Revision?
- 33QMake - how to copy a file to the output
- 26When should Q_OBJECT be used?
- 24Add a define to qmake WITH a value?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.