Software developer primarily self taught since age 12. Experience in design and development of computer programs, websites, and database systems, 3D graphics, UI design and usability, cross-platform development, and open source software. Co-founded a software company (Petroules Corporation) in college which developed data security software (Silverlock).
Active developer in the Open Source Qt Project (qt.io) since late 2012. Key contributor to the Qbs ("Qt build suite") build system since its early history.
Studied computer science at Keene State College and took courses at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and online courses through Stanford University.
Specialties: C, C++, Objective-C, OS X, iOS, Xcode, build automation, cross-platform, qbs, Qt, security & cryptography
Top Network Posts
- 49Are MicrosoftAjax.js, MicrosoftMvcAjax.js and MicrosoftMvcValidation.js obsolete as of ASP.NET MVC 3?
- 42Setting application info in a Qt executable file on Windows
- 40Why is System.Version in .NET defined as Major.Minor.Build.Revision?
- 38Regular expression for matching latitude/longitude coordinates?
- 29QMake - how to copy a file to the output
- 22Add a define to qmake WITH a value?
- 22When should Q_OBJECT be used?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.