I work for an amazing software development company. Though we keep what each of us is working on diversified, we each have a few areas of expertise. My interests always seem to shine right on user interaction design and user experience. I am fascinated by the way we interact with applications and always looking to improve that interaction.
I don't claim to be any sort of expert but am always happy to share my opinions and what I have learned though experience. I am always eager to learn and open to listen.
Top network posts
- 20What is the best way to get users to discover and learn keyboard shortcuts
- 17Why don't we auto-save for users instead of having them save manually?
- 16Formatting relative dates and times
- 15Drawing users' attention to unrecoverable actions?
- 13How would you solve the column of check boxes problem?
- 11What is the layout interface that guides a user through multiple steps called?
- 9Is clicking here to stay?
- View more network posts →