I run a user interface development and consultancy company called Think ui based near Cambridge in the UK, having previously been involved in UI consultancy and outsourced development with another company for many years, specializing in UI, UX and graphic design.
Top Network Posts
- 224Is this rotating cube interface user-friendly?
- 160What to call "Cancel" when "Cancel" is already the default action?
- 143Should a sentence ending with a URL terminate with a period?
- 125Are round check boxes confusing or an accepted standard?
- 116Why should we ask the password twice during registration?
- 104Default gender, "Male" or "Female"
- 97Should passwords expire?
- View more network posts →