I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and most recently web applications and now Silverlight LoB applications.
Top Network Posts
- 654Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 165Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 137Joining two lists together
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 111Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 106How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 100How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →