I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and most recently web applications and now Silverlight LoB applications.
Top Network Posts
- 750Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 222Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 133How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 120Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 118Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- View more network posts →