I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
I've been involved with UI design all my working life, from Computer Aided Design software, through 3D graphics applications, to developer tools and most recently web applications and now Silverlight LoB applications.
Top network posts
- 627Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 164Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 127Joining two lists together
- 109Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 101How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 99How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →