Top Network Posts
- 47In plain English, what is recursion?
- 45When to use abstract classes instead of interfaces with extension methods in C#?
- 42When is a feature considered a "First class citizen" in a programming language/platform?
- 36Why are side-effects considered evil in functional programming?
- 31Why Garbage Collection if smart pointers are there
- 30How to build vertical tab sets in WPF?
- 23How is dependency inversion related to higher-order functions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.