Top Network Posts
- 56In plain English, what is recursion?
- 53When to use abstract classes instead of interfaces with extension methods in C#?
- 44When is a feature considered a "First class citizen" in a programming language/platform?
- 43Why are side-effects considered evil in functional programming?
- 42Why Garbage Collection if smart pointers are there
- 34How to build vertical tab sets in WPF?
- 26How is dependency inversion related to higher-order functions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.