I plan User Experiences that create comprehensible and accessible content that significantly improves the users experience of digital services.
Professionally I’m responsible for architecting user experiences that excite users and deliver identifiable returns for business. With a hands on approach I oversee visual design, user research and front-end development to ensure both business and user expectations are delivered in a consistent complete fashion.
I encourage business differentiation through design, promoting efficient and delightful experiences allowing customers to interact and transact in intuitive seamless ways.
Top Network Posts
- 134Are carousels effective?
- 19What UX solutions are there for the EU cookie legislation?
- 16How to work with visual designers who treat wireframes as literal graphic suggestions?
- 9Is my suspicion correct, that QR codes will be a short-lived standard with little effect?
- 7Quoting time and effort for UX research
- 6Table data in Mobile phones
- View more network posts →