I'm a UI Developer. Or Web Developer. No, a Front-End Developer.
I try to keep myself well-rounded by doing web design work, blogging, photography, woodworking, illustration, and a lot of reading.
I hope to never stop learning, and I hope to never settle for just one language, or one way of doing things. I hope I can always grow with the industry.
Top Network Posts
- 38Blocking IE6: Deny outright or warn of issues?
- 15barebone registration: is password repitition and captcha really essential?
- 10What modern human-technology interactions have been ingrained into your mind, so that you expect them?
- 9What must I put into my portfolio to make it an INTERACTIVE DESIGN portfolio?
- 8Am I an Interactive Designer yet?
- View more network posts →