My passion is to create user-minded designs that are aesthetically pleasing, natural to use, and take every effort to reduce waste. I believe in the refining power of simplicity and elegance through the fusion of logic and creative inspiration.
Top Network Posts
- 140How to discover what users NEED and not what they WANT?
- 41All my users are from Afghanistan; or, how to get users to correctly fill out a form
- 28Inline editing or modal popup
- 25Are QR Codes good UX?
- 19Does the average user understand the difference between "tagging" and "categories"?
- 15When displaying statistics to a user, is it better to bold the data or the label?
- 13Which makes for a better UX: using copy that is short and simple or copy that is casual, yet possibly more wordy?
- View more network posts →