Working in UX / Information Architect role in Hampshire, UK.
Top Network Posts
- 199Why do movie posters use credit fonts that are hard to read?
- 156Preventing a user from pasting from the clipboard into a mandatory form field
- 134Should users be able to zoom in a responsive webdesign?
- 116Clicking a Breadcrumb Link, Trigger Browser Back Button, or Forward?
- 79Should form 'Continue' button be disabled if validation is incomplete?
- 77How many clicks is too few?
- 57Responsive Web Design - what should happen when the mobile device is rotated?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (58)
19 Why can comments be edited for ONLY 5 mins? Jun 5 '13
18 Remove/edit internet slang acronyms from posts? Jun 21 '13
17 So, what exactly is off-topic for UX.StackExchange? Jun 20 '13
15 Who is the core audience of UX Stack Exchange? Sep 25 '15
14 Should we get rid of the User-Interaction tag? Jul 17 '13
14 Including 'Thanks' In Your Questions Dec 2 '12
14 Gratitude Comment Missing Dec 15 '12
13 Is it OK to ask OP in a comment to accept an answer? Jul 2 '14
13 2015 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jan 14 '15
12 Why is someone discrediting my answers? Jun 10 '14