Been paid for developing for several years, in addition to the assembly, Basic, and DB III I learned for the fun of it. Most of my professional career has been spent developing server systems and web applications.
Some things I have come to believe are:
- Simplicity is hard, but oh so necessary
- The hardest problem is understanding
- Users are great, they keep you humble
Top network posts
- 115Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 59Why do it "in-camera" rather than in post-processing?
- 56File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 48What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 40Is it a bad sign that I am often redesigning as I develop a project?
- 35Can I do push ups every day?
- View more network posts →