When I was five years old, I wanted to learn how to read. Afraid that I might get bored in class if they'd allow that, my father decided to teach me how to play chess and my mother showed me how to get our Commodore 64 to repeat my name over and over.
10 PRINT "VIRTLINK" 20 GOTO 10
I was much more interested in the Commodore than in chess and from Commodore Basic through QBasic, Visual Basic I worked my way up to C#. This was all self-taught until I decided to follow an education in Computer Science after getting my Building Sciences degree.
I have a bachelor's degree in Building Sciences (BBE) and Computer Science (BSc), and I am currently working on getting my Computer Science master's degree.
Top Network Posts
- 238How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 160What is the difference between tree depth and height?
- 73Why isn't Array a generic type?
- 63Changing the 'this' variable of value types
- 57Is static context always single in C#?
- 51How to make a progress-speed bar more understandable?
- 47Given real numbers: define integers?
- View more network posts →