Schabse Laks Developer, C# MVP (2010 - 2014)
I've been programming since I was 12.
I started with VB6, then moved to C# 2 Beta 2 when I was 14. I never liked VB6, but I found my calling in C#, and I've stuck with it ever since.
Since then, I've also mastered web development with jQuery.
I also wrote a jQuery tutorial.
I'm now working at Google within the Google Docs team.
My best of SO:
- Tracking down a bug in the .Net runtime
- An exercise in psychic debugging (see the question history)
- Working around a C# compiler limitation
- jQuery selector magic
- Simple coroutines using iterators
- A bug in the C# compiler
Top Network Posts
- 933How to see if string contains substring
- 576call one constructor from another
- 458Java - easily convert array to set
- 448Remove item from array by value
- 311Can anyone explain this strange behavior with signed floats in C#?
- 254What is the difference between == and Equals() for primitives in C#?
- View more network posts →