I try to understand needs behind users' satisfaction and respond to them with ideas of things, products (mainly digital) their features and interfaces.
I am experienced in forging digital products including their strategy, designing and managing production of websites, mobile applications, complex tools and dashboards - being, or at least trying to be successful in doing too much in not enough time.
In my private life - a father, a husband, and a photographer.
Top Network Posts
- 66Is there a better character than the asterisk to indicate a modified document?
- 28The reasoning behind book dust jacket while there is a hardcover
- 27Responsive Design - How to deal with wide HTML Tables
- 24Is it a good/acceptable practice to combine checkboxes with radio buttons for one question?
- 17Why are icons on mobile phone menu screens square or rectangular but not circular?
- 17Why do movie posters use credit fonts that are hard to read?
- 16How should you show that an accordion is expanded?
- View more network posts →