There is just one purpose of each thing - to make user satisfied. I try to understand the needs behind this satisfaction and respond to them with ideas of things, their features and interfaces.
As an UX designer with PM background in a digital agency, I am experienced in designing and managing production of websites, tools and mobile applications, being, or at least trying to be successful in doing too much in not enough time.
In private life - a father, a husband, and a photographer.
Top network posts
- 62Is there a better character than the asterisk to indicate a modified document?
- 25The reasoning behind book dust jacket while there is a hardcover
- 21Is it a good/acceptable practice to combine checkboxes with radio buttons for one question?
- 19Responsive Design - How to deal with wide HTML Tables
- 17Why are icons on mobile phone menu screens square or rectangular but not circular?
- 16Avoiding designing by committee
- 14A better condom user experience
- View more network posts →