I'm a UX Designer (current official title: UX Engineer III). See my portfolio for more information about projects I've worked on.
I have experience in interaction design, information architecture, and usability testing for an enterprise software company. I'd like to gain more experience with formative user research as well as web and mobile design.
I review UX design resources.
(If you use my reviews, please leave a comment on my site so that I know what you think.)
In case you're wondering, yes, I am the same person who used the name of 3nafish on this site until April 2015 (pronounced three-na-fish, one better than tunafish). I've decided to use my real name to show that I stand by my posts (although I do like the lack of demographic identifiers associated with the pseudonum 3nafish; too many of this site's top users are male, and having yet another male name in the lists isn't likely to encourage more female participation).
Top network posts
- 53User friendly and clear way to present possible answers to a question
- 48Where did "you shall not pass" come from?
- 41Why is Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" button still next to the search bar?
- 36Where did "you shall not pass" come from?
- 25Monitors display more colors than human eye can distinguish
- 25Any Research on User Experience Perceptions of Native Apps vs Web or Hybrid Apps
- 24Should error messages apologize?
- View more network posts →