I'm the Product Manager for Stack Exchange.
I'm told my job is to clean up messes and make things easy to use.
My first job was as a janitor, so the former is covered.
For the latter, I just need an infinite team of monkeys with Balsamiq. Seeking a dealer.
Top Network Posts
- 198The new top bar is out on meta. Consider it a beta
- 127Feedback request: New top bar and MultiCollider redesign
- 60New login & signup pathway for the Stack Exchange network
- 51Do non-technical/non-web savvy users understand the concept of tags?
- 49Support disabling Gravatar on Stack Overflow
- 45New design for the privileges page on meta. Open for feedback
- 28Real-life UX: What's wrong with our coffee maker?
- View more network posts →