I am Salman, a user experience strategist working for SelfWealth. I employ qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to discover gaps, pain-points and potentials and employ tools with strategies to design user centric applications which are usable, useful, desirable, and fulfilling.
I believe designing a user-experience is the ability to find an intrinsic balance between user needs, business requirements and usability principles - and compromising at none.
Top Network Posts
- 32How would you have avoided the Miss Universe 2015 mistake?
- 29Forcing users to use a particular pattern for passwords
- 21Is it better to place text above or below icons?
- 21When and why should date pickers be used?
- 10Why are nested elements scrolled to the opposite direction?
- 10Difference between Lead UX and Senior UX Designer?
- 9Show/Hide Password Icon - Eye/ Closed Eye? Is the "Eye" icon offensive to any cultures?
- View more network posts →