I'm a chief consultant at Kentor in Stockholm, Sweden. My core competence is as a technical specialist within development and system architecture. In my heart I am, and probably will remain, a programmer. I still think programming is tremendously fun, more than 20 years after I first tried it. That's why my blog is named Passion for Coding.
As a consultant I take different roles in various projects. My favourite role is to combine system architecture with active development, but I am also doing some enterprise architecture and project management.
Email: anders [at] abel [dot] nu.
Top Network Posts
- 174The cast to value type 'Int32' failed because the materialized value is null
- 65Easier way to debug a C# Windows Service
- 56How to set filter for FileSystemWatcher for multiple file types?
- 44Why does a C comment like /* */ need '<'?
- 36Return magic value, throw exception or return false on failure?
- 36Cannot convert from an IEnumerable<T> to an ICollection<T>
- 35How to use unnamed function arguments in C or C++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.