I write about C++ and other software development topics on my website.
My favourite questions/answers:
- Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- What does auto&& tell us?
- What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- What exactly is the difference between “pass by reference” in C and in C++?
- What are declarations and declarators and how are their types interpreted by the standard?
You can find me elsewhere:
Top Network Posts
- 949Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- 116What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- 98What does iterator->second mean?
- 77Strange std::map behaviour
- 73What does auto&& tell us?
- 62The new keyword =default in C++11
- 58C++ mark as deprecated
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.