I write about C++ and other software development topics on my website.
My favourite questions/answers:
- Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- What does auto&& tell us?
- What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- What exactly is the difference between “pass by reference” in C and in C++?
- What are declarations and declarators and how are their types interpreted by the standard?
You can find me elsewhere:
Top network posts
- 764Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- 104What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- 77Strange std::map behaviour
- 66What does iterator->second mean?
- 48Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- 47What does auto&& tell us?
- 46C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.