I write about C++ and other software development topics on my website.
My favourite questions/answers:
- Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- What does auto&& tell us?
- What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- What exactly is the difference between “pass by reference” in C and in C++?
- What are declarations and declarators and how are their types interpreted by the standard?
You can find me elsewhere:
Top Network Posts
- 848Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- 110What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- 79What does iterator->second mean?
- 77Strange std::map behaviour
- 58What does auto&& tell us?
- 54Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- 54The new keyword =default in C++11
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.