Top Network Posts
- 102Why do C++ libraries and frameworks never use smart pointers?
- 76Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 68How do you achieve a numeric versioning scheme with Git?
- 67Why is 0 false?
- 67Has any language become greatly popular for something other than its intended purpose?
- 66How to forward declare a template class?
- 59Why might it be difficult to make a 64 bit version of a program?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.