Top Network Posts
- 117Why is the minus sign, '-', generally not overloaded in the same way as the plus sign?
- 105Why do C++ libraries and frameworks never use smart pointers?
- 88How do you achieve a numeric versioning scheme with Git?
- 86Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 81How to forward declare a template class?
- 70Why is 0 false?
- 68Has any language become greatly popular for something other than its intended purpose?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.