Professional experience with UX (Usability, user Interface Design (GUIs and CLIs), Usefulness, Branding, etc...), Java, SQL, UNIX systems, version control (Clearcase and GIT), C/C++, TDD and agile processes.
Enjoys creating indie games (C#, XNA) as well as web sites (HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL) whenever there is time. Very passionate about the latest tech trends, as well as staying up to date and learning new things in general.
Feel free to take a look at my music productions if you have the time! Feedback is definitely appreciated.
Top Network Posts
- 21How to Properly Google for C
- 20I've inherited 200K lines of spaghetti code -- what now?
- 13Self-documenting code vs Javadocs?
- 12Resolving merge conflicts due to refactoring
- 10Wildcard imports usage in Java and Scala
- 9What is the Java's internal represention for String? Modified UTF-8? UTF-16?
- 8Side Navigation Arrow Placement Right or Left?
- View more network posts →