I'm a software engineer/user experience expert from Brookfield, WI. I have my own software consulting company, Nexus Technologies, focusing on .Net and iPhone applications and user-centered design. I have worked on websites and systems for several large companies, including Reader's Digest Association and The Home Depot.
Top Network Posts
- 169Why shouldn't we use words such as 'here' and 'this' in textlinks?
- 72Save icon, is the floppy disk icon dead?
- 29Are "print" links needed on a website?
- 24How to use split?
- 22Is left-aligned text generally preferable over centered text?
- 21Do progress bars help completion rates?
- 19Why not use san-serif fonts on print design?
- View more network posts →