I became a guerrilla UX fighter back in 1995.
I've been underground for many years, but recently decided to ditch the Kalashnikov, get out the trenches, and take a more formal approach to the topic.
MSc in Human-centred System (City University, London).
I specialise in complex system, cognition and aesthetics; my current role is a UX/Product designer.
Top Network Posts
- 227What is the purpose of having a clock on the desktop?
- 98Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight?
- 79How would you have avoided the Miss Universe 2015 mistake?
- 69Update vs Modify vs Change - Create vs Add - Delete vs Remove
- 63Do we “exit”, “quit” or "close" an application?
- 61Personal information in messages
- 60Why does the Caps Lock not toggle upper and lower case for selected text?
- View more network posts →