I became a guerrilla UX fighter back in 1995.
I've been underground for many years, but recently decided to ditch the Kalashnikov, get out the trenches, and take a more formal approach to the topic.
Currently taking an MSc in Human-centred Interaction Design at City University, London.
I specialise in complex system, cognition and aesthetics; my current role is a UX/Product designer.
Top network posts
- 222What is the purpose of having a clock on the desktop?
- 86Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight?
- 58Do we “exit”, “quit” or "close" an application?
- 56Personal information in messages
- 55Why does the Caps Lock not toggle upper and lower case for selected text?
- 45Psychology behind $0.99 for paid apps, but $1.00 for donation apps?
- 44Update vs Modify vs Change - Create vs Add - Delete vs Remove
- View more network posts →