Have run my own remote UX consultancy for the last five years. Previously worked at Oracle and Nortel. PhD in HCI from Imperial College, London.
Love working on complex apps. Enjoy using Balsamiq.
I also run a linkedin discussion group about UX remote work.
Top network posts
- 17Why don't users want to see adverts relating to products/services they might be interested in?
- 15When is it bad practice to use an accordion control?
- 14What's the deal with Windows 8 elements with ALL CAPS?
- 14What do you do when you have too many choices in a checkbox field set?
- 13What is the UX strategy behind Facebook forcing users to use the timeline?
- 13Best UI for filtered search with many filtering options as opposed to single text field
- 12Does the use of a WYSIWYG editor by itself improve the UX?
- View more network posts →