I'm a UX Designer focusing on improving big, complicated web applications. I do a lot of wireframing, user research, and usability testing.
I also run a blog on usability in gaming, That Game's UX. Check it out!
Top network posts
- 30Humor on the deathbed
- 20Calendar recurrences on the last day of the month
- 17Showing progress for a long many-step process with a discrete progress bar?
- 9Do I really need a back button?
- 8What reason could Nintendo have had for putting the A and B buttons the wrong way round?
- 8Best way to align 15 form fields for high conversion
- 6How to tell the user to click to edit data
- View more network posts →