I am a Certified Usability analyst from Human Factors International and have been practicing Interaction Design and User Interface design for last 8 years. Moving into the world of Mobile design and User experience design, it has been journey where I was lucky to work in some of the top companies like Cognizant, Accenture and Infosys Ltd and doing freelance work for more than 12 overseas clients.
I have an extensive experience in working on HTML/CSS prototypes which gives me a good platform to show my wire frames in a working environment.
Top network posts
- 18Is there a better solution than breadcrumbs to cascading categories on mobile?
- 15Save, Favorite or Star?
- 12What is the difference between a Navigation Bar and Tabs?
- 11Why don't ATMs give you cash before your card?
- 8What is the UX strategy behind Facebook forcing users to use the timeline?
- 6Button for making submissions per month
- 6Multi Select hierarchy for Mobile Design
- View more network posts →