"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical." ~ Blaise Pascal (1623 – 1662)
"Give a small boy a hammer, and he will find that everything he encounters needs pounding." ~ Abraham Kaplan (1918 – 1993), The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology for Behavioral Science, 1964, page 28.
"All that is complex is not useful; all that is useful is simple." ~ Mikhail Kalashnikov (1919 – 2013)
"The cost of a mistake is the time required to correct it. With powerful languages and good programming environments, this cost can be greatly reduced. Programming style can then depend less on planning and more on exploration." ~ Paul Graham (1964 – ), ANSI Common Lisp, 1995.
Top Network Posts
- 56How do I use raw_input in Python 3
- 40Did JFK earn $150,000 a year as president, and donate it all to charity?
- 36Are there 24 empty houses "available" per homeless person in the USA?
- 32What's the best strategy for the Steam Monster Game?
- 30Did JFK earn $150,000 a year as president, and donate it all to charity?
- 28Is plutonium the most toxic substance known to man?
- 27Are there 24 empty houses "available" per homeless person in the USA?
- View more network posts →