Musician and Graphic Designer by heart, Electronics and Communication Engineer out of School, Videographer and Photographer out of passion, Programmer out of curiosity and Masters in Information Technology from CMU out of innocence...
I have performed Marketing and Persuasion Architecture roles in the past as well as Technical Roles in Telecommunications and Software companies. My current role is as User Experience Designer at Schneider Electric.
Concepts that I like a lot:
- Design Thinking
- Data Visualization
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
Top Network Posts
- 102Is coffee a good excuse for a slow application start-up time?
- 38If nobody reads Privacy Policies or Terms and Conditions, why not change them?
- 30Has user testing found that the "three horizontal bars" for main menu on mobile is commonly understood?
- 14Handling the death of a user
- 11CRUD Operations icons vs. menu
- 10What should be ideal date on calendar icon?
- 10Formative and Summative Usability Testing
- View more network posts →