Musician and Graphic Designer by heart, Electronics and Communication Engineer out of School, Videographer and Photographer out of passion, Programmer out of curiosity and Masters in Information Technology from CMU out of innocence...
I have performed Marketing and Persuasion Architecture roles in the past as well as Technical Roles in Telecommunications and Software companies. My current role is as User Experience Designer at Schneider Electric.
Concepts that I like a lot:
- Design Thinking
- Data Visualization
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
Top Network Posts
- 105Is coffee a good excuse for a slow application start-up time?
- 39If nobody reads Privacy Policies or Terms and Conditions, why not change them?
- 31Has user testing found that the "three horizontal bars" for main menu on mobile is commonly understood?
- 14Handling the death of a user
- 13Formative and Summative Usability Testing
- 11CRUD Operations icons vs. menu
- 11Why don't people use the "I'm feeling lucky" button more often?
- View more network posts →