I am a Product Manager in the tech industry in NYC. In the past I've cofounded a startup; worked in government, academia, and private companies; done research, operations, project, and product management; and spearheaded the development of a mobile communications platform. Currently, I'm working with an awesome team on a new version of the user interface to an industry-leading ad technology platform.
I love agile programming, SCRUM, and finding a balance between tedious and useful documentation. Perhaps most of all, I love managing teams by understanding the needs, wants, and skills of the members and doing my best to encourage and inspire them.
Top Network Posts
- 20Should I disconnect from a past colleague on LinkedIn when a relationship has gone sour?
- 14How should I respond when a coworker says something offensive or inappropriate?
- 13Dealing with a bipolar boss
- 12Should I consider how long I've been at a new job before trying to start a family?
- 10What can I do to learn undocumented knowledge quickly?
- 8What does "pushback" refer to?
- 6Where are we failing as a planning unit?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.