Top Network Posts
- 218Why do progress bars animate backwards?
- 31If input text length is known, do I really need a submit button?
- 24Why is 1366x768 considered by some to be the standard widescreen for modern laptops?
- 16Is adding commas to numbers a cultural thing?
- 12Do signs printed on the road offer a significant advantage for the user over signs on a post?
- 11Are new app designs deviating from conventional (better?) Interaction designs?
- 10Why aren't keyboards' home and top rows aligned nicely?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
8 Fewer people Voting (or Accepting) Oct 14 '15
0 UserScript to reduce clutter on UX.SE Nov 11 '15