I'm a dual citizen of Ireland and the United States. I'm currently based in West Virginia, though I've lived and worked in Europe and Asia, and have traveled the world.
I'm currently operating as a UX Manager at a large internet security company, and provide web optimization consulting on the side.
I like tech stuff, learning new things, and picking up my cats with one hand to make myself feel big and strong.
Top Network Posts
- 40How can I ensure users don't fear the word TEST in the invitation for usability testing?
- 34How to cope with a "UX Expert" who has no experience?
- 16How can I make the relationship between rows in two tables more obvious to the user?
- 15Should language be part of a website url?
- 13Adding a "none of the above" option to a list of checkboxes
- 12What is the benefit of anthropomorphizing a UI?
- 11Is "You are here" in breadcrumbs redundant or necessary?
- View more network posts →