I'm a dual citizen of Ireland and the United States. I'm currently based in West Virginia, though I've lived and worked in Europe and Asia, and have traveled the world.
I'm currently operating as a UX Manager at a large internet security company, and provide web optimization consulting on the side.
I like tech stuff, learning new things, and picking up my cats with one hand to make myself feel big and strong.
Top Network Posts
- 52Is it reasonable to use language codes in an interface?
- 50Why do we prefer shiny finish on cars and dull finish on devices?
- 50How do I encourage users to supply information that might not be available, if it is available?
- 40How can I ensure users don't fear the word TEST in the invitation for usability testing?
- 35How to cope with a "UX Expert" who has no experience?
- 16Should language be part of a website url?
- 16How can I make the relationship between rows in two tables more obvious to the user?
- View more network posts →