Top network posts
- 88What reason could Nintendo have had for putting the A and B buttons the wrong way round?
- 59How could you prevent users from leaving their original copy in the photocopier?
- 47What does the phrase "Does the Pope sh** in the woods?" mean?
- 38"Left" and "right" are to "side" as "front" and "rear" are to what?
- 33Why is a "splash screen" so called?
- 32Word/phrase to mean something that just happens once
- 30What is the psychology behind laying out slabs at different angles for cyclists and pedestrians?
- View more network posts →