I am a freelance software designer and developer with approximately 20 years of commercial IT experience. The main focus of my work recently has been Java development. I have an especial interest in automated software testing techniques.
My qualifications include
- a BSc.Hons in mathematics from Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand;
- an Introductory Certificate in the Teaching of Adults, from Wellington Polytechnic (which no longer exists).
I have lived my entire life in New Zealand. I currently live in Lower Hutt, near Wellington.
Top Network Posts
- 189Mockito: How to make a method return an argument that was passed to it
- 175Using Mockito with multiple calls to the same method with the same arguments
- 115Confusion in method Integer.valueOf(String)
- 51How to match null passed to parameter of Class<T> with Mockito
- 27When to use Mockito.verify()
- 27@RunWith(MockitoJUnitRunner.class) vs MockitoAnnotations.initMocks(this)
- 23Mockito - difference between doReturn() and when()
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.