Code. UX. Databases. Leadership. Agile done right (for some value of right). Videogames, adventures, good food. Sometimes I write books (some people like 'em and some people don't -- that's cool, no worries).
If you're really curious, there's more at http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jcmeloni.
Top network posts
- 118Is it appropriate to ask about a company's dress code during an interview?
- 96Should I list skills on my résumé if I have no interest in using them again?
- 71How should I respond to interview questions when I don't know the answer?
- 66How Should I Indicate Language Proficiency on my Resume?
- 53How do I coordinate the process of pursuing multiple job opportunities at the same time?
- 50What do I say to a candidate at the end of a phone interview?
- 47In an interview, is it required to have question(s) for the interviewer?
- View more network posts →