I'm a user experience designer, software tester and front end web developer based in the south east of England. I've worked on responsive websites and mobile applications for clients like Toys R Us, Harrods, Topshop, MasterCard, Universal, Joules, the Department of Health and the NHS.
Top Network Posts
- 74Infinite scroll vs Pagination in E-commerce websites
- 58Is it ok to use arrows to indicate money movement in & out of an account?
- 31Can higher speeds harm the user experience?
- 26Are italics on the web bad for accessibility?
- 24How to incorporate a "never" value on a slider?
- 23Can you sacrifice grammar to keep instructions simple, specifically when using a(n)?
- 23Is the mental model of time advancing to the right in charts globally accepted?
- View more network posts →