I'm a working User Experience consultant who has been in the UX industry since 1995. I have a degree in Interactive System Design and have worked on TV Services, websites and mobile operating systems. I've previously worked for companies like John Lewis, BBC, Sky and Orange.
Top network posts
- 42Is the term 'field' too technical when giving messages on a form?
- 25Preventing users from closing browser tab. Bad idea?
- 7What is UX strategy?
- 6Is making all your desktop content available the same as making all the functionally available?
- 6Is this a good way of attracting a user's attention to a message?
- 6What are the best ways to integrate online collaboration tools (e.g. a wiki) into a UX workflow?
- 5How best to handle a popup gaining focus in the middle of the user typing?
- View more network posts →