Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Using the pronoun 'we' when I'm not a part of it!
- Traveling to the US with new passport, visa on the old one
- Never before seen monster just killed my friend?
- Attractive way to hide screw heads in 8mm oak
- Is SHA1 weak for SSL?
- Examples of intuition from fields other than Physics to solve math problems
- What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- Rounding the coeffcients in a polynomial
- How to overlay two shape files with different coordinate system?
- How can I run original command that aliased with same name?
- Overlaying polygon filled with solid colour with diagonal lines in QGIS
- Simple factorial program using recursion
- MinGW GCC 4.9.1 and floating-point determinism
- Did Eru trip Gollum?
- Heisenberg uncertainty principle
- maximum-likelihood of a sequence of events described by a Bernoulli distribution
- Why is the origin in computer graphics coordinates start at the top left?
- Is there any chance of a US based astronaut launch prior to 2017?
- how to express "married in"
- Climbing Kilimanjaro for a newbie
- how can I perform Select * here?
- Computing length of a C string at compile time. Is this really a constexpr?
- Interview Question or Pathbreaking puzzle
- Outputting Matrix Loop in Template