Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- Do electrons in an atom always have the same 'direction'?
- Using Oscilloscope So That Nothing Blows Up
- Are derivatives eventually periodic?
- I have both IPv4 and IPv6 public addresses. Why?
- An interesting equation
- How do you deal with massive port scans?
- How can I explain to my son why sunlight will hurt his eyes?
- Why would Gringotts need a Curse-Breaker?
- How to add utf-8 symbols correctly?
- What is Tessellation in computer graphics
- What is the lifespan of plywood as roof decking?
- Decimal Multiplication of Strings
- How to deal with an author who worked on an analysis that never made it into the paper?
- Is this phase shift oscillator design correct?
- Does the cardboard box cost more than the corn in cornflakes?
- Is the Occupy Wall Street famous 1% stable?
- A tool to resize and compress at least 2 images at once?
- Why do profile pictures overlap banner images in most websites?
- Percentage greater than 2 standard deviations from the mean
- What is potass?
- Would having the exact same GRO Birth Index reference mean two children born to the same parents were twins?
- The Non-Pythagorean Theorem
- Dynamic SOQL Query not accepting custom object id in where clause
- Red and Blue in the Chocolate Fountain Room