Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Can molten metal be suspended in air?
- How do the roads in "The Roads Must Roll" work?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- Writing better JUnit tests
- Error when trying to typeset resistances in circuitkz
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- What is Null0 interface?
- Examples and applications of the pigeonhole principle
- will hosting provider have access to my dedicated server?
- How much does tire pressure affect the weight of the wheels
- If the Klingons joined the United Federation of Planets would they have to give up their cloaking technology?
- Tool to split MP4 videos
- Output Pi without math
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Are the higher homotopy groups of the Hawaiian earring trivial?
- Method to separate a list of ports to scan
- Boundary and closure of a measure zero set is not measure zero?
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?
- Finding the parameter that makes real part of an eigenvalue of a matrix 0
- How do Time Lords prove to others that they are the same person as their past regenerations?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Is this function vulnerable to SQL injection?
- What are the OpenSSL standard Diffie Hellmann parameters (primes)?