Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- the sound of rotating helicopter blades
- Math aligned, equation pushed to the left
- How long would it take for a new intelligent species to evolve if humans disappeared?
- The black dog in the black road
- How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- Creating an easily-defeatable dragon
- Sort a List With Swaps and Pops
- Parity of the Prime Counting Function
- How to quit without saving using just the keyboard?
- What is a good verb to describe the pleasant sound of rain
- Calculate employee wage
- How do lambda parameters map in TakeWhile?
- Splitting a plate into 4 equal pieces
- Should a 5 year old excuse themselves after farting?
- Why are leaderboards often separated between platforms?
- What are "Es", "As", etc. chords?
- How can we make a pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, or other halloween spirit, ghoul, or skeleton?
- Should the first letter of the axis label be uppercase?
- Can we 'beam' energy from the moon?
- Precision Destruction by a Cosmic Being (Or how to destroy StackExchange from space)
- Are there periodic functions without a smallest period?
- Kruphix and Omnath, what color is the mana
- How does server get notified about the http request?
- What are the differences between Adult and Kid versions of The Chronicles of Narnia?