Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
3 years ago
- ogr2ogr keep geometry when converting to CSV?
- Gear Train, Rotating
- Does a Faraday cage block outgoing signals?
- Count of "a"s and "b"s must be equal. Did you get it computer?
- How to enable keyboard keypress sounds on Windows 10 System?
- Why did Salyut 7 freeze over, while ISS requires massive cooling system?
- How to run tmux/screen with systemd > 230?
- Is this tire puncture able to be plugged?
- Divisibility test
- Red hat Linux + TIME ZONE CONFIGURATION + details from clock file
- Is a one-dimensional compact complex analytic space necessarily projective?
- How can I make light that changes its color with path length?
- What does it mean when they say that "Hillary has a 75% chance of winning"?
- Can the DM choose to always attack me instead of my mount?
- Spacing in math mode
- Why doesn't Discworld run out of water?
- Is it acceptable to use personal equipment for research?
- Is slash (/) part of the name of Linux root directory?
- Differentiate equation with parenthesis
- How to protect empty suitcases when checking them at the airport?
- Difference between 'as you wish dining' vs 'second seating'
- Does 1 pixel have a standard size?
- What makes surfaces portal-able?
- Proof that two non-parallel planes must intersect?