Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Convert character like "1,2" into numeric vector like c(1,2) in R
- Why does the terminator leave the scene of the car crash?
- When shall one write a mathematical expression as a separate line in a paper/Ph.D. thesis?
- A question on Terence Tao's representation of Peano Axioms
- What is simulated payload and why are they used?
- What kind of ADS-B identification code is FFxxxx, where xxxx are numbers i.e. FF0024?
- Who's in the fellowship? When are Frodo, and the rest of the gang, together
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- Lottery odds calculated in your head, or pen and paper.
- What information does a pilot have about aircraft operating on an intersecting runway?
- Can an adjective follow "more than"?
- Trouble with a table in latex
- Sort file names (numbered) in dired.
- Draw a bowling formation
- "Home" in a non-literal sense
- Why is ;; allowed after a local variable declaration, but not after a field declaration?
- Does Enhance Ability apply to attack based on that ability score?
- Baby turning during nappy change
- Multicolor bar legend
- Antonym for "discombobulate"
- Display battery information only when unplugged?
- Poor grammar in a mathematical paper?
- Integral evaluation (step-by-step)
- \prevdepth and \noalign