Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- Two related business (plant nursery & garden designer), same owner. One website or two?
- Why didn't the Empire lose control over territories after the destruction of Death Star I?
- Can you have a career in academia without having to write grant applications?
- Draw an Image as a Voronoi Map
- How does the US know that I left?
- Cooking underwater
- Superscript/subscript fonts different from body font
- Do rainbows have ultraviolet bands and infrared bands?
- What is this "[0 ... 255] =" syntax in C?
- What is the Ubuntu equivalent of OSX `chmod -h` flag?
- Can an unkind PFS GM permanently kill my earth elemental eidolon?
- I go up and down and am all around
- Server for School Coding Assignments
- How can I make my shell prompt look like a cheeseburger?
- Is there a chemical reaction which could give off enough heat underwater to cook something?
- Average distance between two randomly chosen points in unit square (without calculus)
- Is every closed curve in 3D a geodesic on a genus-0 surface?
- Regularity of unary languages with word lengths the sum of two resp. three squares
- Caesar equivalence
- Integrating over the naturals. What does it mean?
- Why is a static method considered a method?
- PhD Student : Publish Paper with Wife?
- Terminal 'incognito mode'?
- How to map Unevaluated over a list