Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- Tips for cycling while pregnant, and is it safe?
- Estimating the parameter of a geometric distribution from a single sample
- Engineering Electronics: which approximation is usually good enough?
- Concatenate table without header
- Can one PC grab another PC and drag them?
- What's the name of the violin score played by Shaiapouf when Meruem is born?
- How to solve this exponential equation?
- Will editing an image in a significant way alter copyright?
- Why is a router needed?
- is there a word for the time span between an old king and a new king?
- Sorting a list of first names from a text file
- Legal standpoint of using open source map data in proprietary software?
- Word for a room with washing machines in it?
- the function of "it"
- Do valves rotate over time?
- How did aviation industry come to know about the drastic difference in air pressure in high altitude?
- What is that sound?
- Is uninitialized local variable the fastest random number generator?
- What did Richlieu mean by his "six lines" quote?
- What is the accepted syntax for a negative number with an exponent?
- Are mitochondria dead?
- How to recognise intuitively which functions grow faster asymptotically?
- What was the general reaction to Wesley Crusher as a character?
- Why do crypto libs use table lookups when they're vulnerable to timing attacks?