Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- How can I delete everything after the first column in Notepad++?
- Was the location of the 180° line of longitude coincidence or deliberately chosen?
- Presence of planets in Milky Way and other galaxies
- How do academics get away with writing detailed recommendation letters?
- every group over the sets of a partition of a goup is well defined.
- Why does void in C mean not void?
- Is it acceptable to cycle towards the centre of the lane on blind corners?
- Is it possible to downgrade a business/first class flight to economy without the ticket purchaser knowing?
- Why didn't Clara die when traveling outside of the Tardis?
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- Can "superhuman" move so fast that an average person cannot see them
- How do you think about me? or How you think about me?
- How can I have different caption delimiters for captions and contcaptions?
- If a baby is born on an international flight over international waters, what nationality are they?
- Why this flush didn't win the game?
- How can I instruct yum to install a specifc version of package X?
- silence a buffed and damaged minion will not affect the buff on its hp?
- What's an idiom for something that you've heard many times?
- How can I "merge" patterns in a single line?
- Another website is mirroring my site
- Can humans survive without consuming life?
- Is it professional for interviewers to end a job interview midway if not happy with candidate?
- Scorekeeper for a game