Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- What memories does your clone have when you die?
- slow function call in V8 when using the same key for the functions in different objects
- Would a mermaid be kosher?
- Showcase your language one vote at a time [experimental challenge]
- Defining a macro that exists only in one .el file
- Is "layman" an offensive term?
- Can I say "I was born in a place but bred in another place" instead of using "born and bred" in pair?
- Using a rash decision to move gameplay forward
- Text with spaces in units using siunitx
- How to use result obtained from clientContext.executeQueryAsync
- Is there really a "USB communication protocol"?
- Limit Characters/Digits Entered into InputField
- How to prevent tiny complex errors in Integrate?
- How to approach my supervisor when I've finished the task he assigned early?
- (Where) Can I go to a "sleeper" cinema?
- Why didn't the machine kill Neo after he was ejected?
- What is the best way to transmit password hash over unreliable TLS?
- Why must Harry Potter be told that a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find, again?
- Why would a movie that appears pornographic via it's rating (X) receive an Academy Award?
- Fermenting Sauerkraut - Should I Stir?
- What quiet exercises should I be fitting into a short morning workout for all-round fitness?
- Why is it risky to give sudo vim access to ordinary users?
- Is there a game-balance reason for Weapon Finesse to require a BAB of +1?
- How would humanity enter a Dark Age?