Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Removing unused init scripts
- Calculate the maximum current of zero ohm resistors
- One large microcontroller, or lots of small microcontrollers?
- Can random events destroy your ship?
- What's wrong with "stupider"?
- is "release date" grammatically correct?
- Why is there a preposition in "for several months" but no preposition in "two hours"?
- Change the color of capital letters
- Why Hausdorff and Paracompact manifold in GR?
- Word for the emotion behind "D'oh!"
- Are there two Trons?
- Questions & Responses: Let me tell you about you
- Unable to load Linux after Windows installation
- Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- Why is the bottom lane called the safelane?
- What do these statements not follow logically from a 95% CI for the mean?
- Why is Earth's outer-core liquid?
- tikz matrix alignment problem
- I need more IP addresses. Can I change my mask from 192.168.x.0/24 to /16? Why not?
- "Your either for or against him" - what kinda structure is it?
- Reverse of an Amount and counting
- How to translate ‘as long as’ ?
- PHP files browsable: is this a vulnerability?
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day