Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Field Calcuator to add percent using Python
- Should I cancel / alter office hours for committee meetings?
- employer demanding I help with recruiting after my one-month notice of resignation
- "...probably knew the answer judging by..." Is this grammatically correct?
- Is a suit that hides a soldier's heat signature fundamentally possible?
- How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?
- 6 wheels more efficient than 4 wheels?
- How can I refactor onClickListener applied to different buttons?
- What does the assignment of ~0u to a variable mean in c++?
- Margin Top 100% - Height of Parent Div
- How to sample when you don't know the distribution
- organize the content of ~/.emacs.d/init.el and ~/emacs.d?
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- Female terms for Jedi/Sith
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- What was the point of the bug?
- How might I typeset the Fano plane in LaTeX?
- "move into the few buildings still standing" -- How do you understand "still standing"?
- I or i, which one is correct?
- How can Terminal Velocity be greater than gravity?
- Does the US government protect its physical internet lines in the US?
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- How can I find out when cruise ships (of any line) visit a particular port?
- How does one make games playable before they are fully downloaded?