Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Are there mathematical contexts where "finite" implicitly means "nonzero?"
- What would determine the interior temperature of a large space station?
- Why don't Jets themselves, have a break apart, parachutable escape plan?
- complexity of determining whether a language given by context free grammar is empty
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- How to refute the idea that Buddhism might be actually "too extreme"?
- Did Obama say the USA is "no longer a Christian Nation"?
- Add empty space between div's content and bottom border
- Dired: only reuse buffer for directories
- Multiple vs single field capture for phone number form input
- Why do old russian guitar songs sound out of tune?
- Grammar of Polonius, Act 2, Scene 2, Hamlet
- Expression for losing something that you never really had
- How does CSS and JS aggregration work in Drupal?
- Did Abraham Lincoln have a Duel with cannons?
- Why do they crimp capacitor leads?
- D/L Configuration
- Ender's Game: Simulations before the graduation exam
- Are all anomers diastereomers?
- How often should I take my 18 month child out of home
- List of Features and Limits which can be activated/increased by the support
- Does Helminthic Therapy help in the treatment of Crohn's Disease?
- What happens if I run fsck on /dev/sda instead of /dev/sda1?
- How do you say "I know that I don't know"?