Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
3 years ago
- The two neighbouring islands
- Level of detail when reviewing the language of a low quality paper
- How to show multiple points in Plot
- Is the 8th doctor of Doctor Who canon?
- Could the 9th planet be virtual?
- Graphic in PDF gets "messed up" by Adobe Reader
- Among them or themselves
- Can a readied action be disrupted?
- Why is The Matrix tinted green?
- Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- Is '(a . b) really a list?
- How to draw lines between letters
- What triggers Google's reCAPTCHA
- Help, a player won't stop hitting on every female NPC!
- Why is statistics.mean() so slow?
- Is saying "Your PC wouldn't do that" to a player denying their agency?
- Qubit / Qutrit - Is there a theoretical limit on how many orthogonal states a quantum bit has?
- Why must a website footer always span the entire width of the page?
- English equivalent to "a small fruit in an elephant's mouth"
- Will F9H's middle core receive more than max damage?
- A few quetions on metta
- What prevents me from launching an SYN-ACK flood using HTTP servers?
- Why does the Salvation Army not administer the sacraments of baptism and the Lord's Supper?
- Required to work unpaid overtime to "make up" for a shorter commute after moving closer to the office