Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Bringing the fox, the goose and the cereal across the river unharmed
- Why there are no circular LCDs?
- Are there any languages or cultures where people speak while inhaling?
- Will floating point operations on the JVM give the same results on all platforms?
- Share Home Directory between Arch and Ubuntu
- Page Numbering: Prime Numbers
- The logic behind "better safe than sorry"
- Scary Font Echo Effect
- How can we move an object with zero velocity?
- Should I take turns during a skill challenge?
- Are hard links equivalent to Windows shortcuts?
- What is "the d20 bust," and what does "post-d20 game" mean?
- Is an infinite line the same thing as an infinite circle?
- No user-defined variables EXTREME POINT FREENESS
- Do's and Don't's of Undergraduate Research
- What's a normal personal debt / equity ratio for a highly educated person?
- '100' is a magic number
- Word choice: poivre or piment?
- For every rational number, does there exist a sequence of irrationals which converges to it?
- Can you cast an instant damage spell between first strike and normal damage?
- Cual es el verbo para "party" en espanol
- Is it possible to boot an encrypted server remotely and securely?
- Meaning of “shelves” in an accounting ledger
- Why would spacetime curvature cause gravity?