Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- Reducing fraction using LaTeX 3
- Is overriding Object.finalize() really bad?
- Martial Classes Attacking with Saving Throws
- Changing control of an attacking or blocking creature mid-combat
- An old car in bad condition
- Can someone explain to me the "I'll regroup at Red Lobster" joke in The Simpsons?
- What is it called when a highly respected person commits an immoral act but people don't believe that he committed the act?
- What does graduated mean in the Netherlands?
- Why would Shelob own Sauron?
- What are the minimum set of physical characteristics to define an Earth like planet?
- Symbolic Execution of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithim
- Which science fiction novel involves vampires, burning satellites, space travel, and body modification?
- Why no self-hosted email? (Snowden, Lavabit, Hushmail, NSA)
- How to fix numbering?
- Taking limits on each term in inequality invalid?
- Sufficient implementation of subset sum for 45 min interview
- Is there a single word for when something becomes neglected or forgotten (e.g. a plant dies because the gardener forgets to water it)?
- What's the etymology of "in virtue of"?
- Is there reference to Sport in Middle Earth?
- Calculator in C#
- Understanding Pointers and Arrays in C
- Leap for Leap Seconds!
- Does a VPN Provider Know My MAC Address?
- What does this road sign mean? (Germany; red circle and X on a blue background, with a right-pointing arrow.)