Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- FNR and NR variables problem
- "The first time I met my wife I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves" - Alun Cochrane
- Can simply decompressing a JPEG image be an exploit?
- Is it possible to witness a star's death?
- Is there a downside to installing VNC?
- Enumerate valid Brainf**k programs
- Stop, stand there where you are!
- Why water spills on our shirt change its colour?
- How to use tar to compress a group of files in a .txt file?
- Complexity of len() with regards to sets and lists
- How to easily organise your Blender scene?
- I included emoji to my password and now I can't log in to my Account on Yosemite
- What's wrong about being honest about your career plans?
- How do you update a minor mode definition as you develop it?
- What is the difference between centre of pressure, aerodynamic centre and neutral point?
- Creating "detached" plots
- Is it inappropriate to decline presenting paper on behalf of someone else (outside my expertise)?
- Clear C# String from memory
- Permissions denied to owner, although it is set to 666 in .ssh directory
- Aliens are continuing to probe the human psyche. Help humanity to score a perfect 10 by finding the missing figure
- Does Curve25519 only provide 112 bit security?
- Is it always possible to balance a 4-legged table?
- Max Serial Cable Length?
- Proof for the theorem that the empty set is a subset of every set