Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- A flight I booked months ago just got rescheduled dramatically, into a time that is not possible for me, what can I do?
- Should the commit history be used to convey critical information to developers?
- Fill cylinder cap with quads
- First odd number in a "number dictionary"
- Deciding whether a number is rational (2 examples)
- Why did the Matrix simulate 1999 instead of a pre-computer year?
- How could we travel to the nearest supermassive Black hole?
- How to correctly write number ranges?
- Why is p for 8 times heads out of 21 flips not 8/21?
- Toilet flush buttons
- Produce unique number given two integers
- Camera lens or megapixel value: which defines the quality and clarity of the picture?
- Metaphors similar to "Trojan Horse"
- Extracting certain records
- How much red, blue and green does white light have?
- How to ask for feedback from research students on my supervision abilities?
- Unable to pass a bash variable as a python argument in bash
- Client Side Coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- Why do we still do symbolic math?
- How should a class be taught with uneven proficiency of students?
- Entering in Canada - visa coming late and tourist authorization
- Find intersection points with V10
- What's a novel way to say "all errors are my own"?
- Why don’t humans back up their minds when they enter the Matrix?