Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- Is there a way to select the children of a parent object?
- Easy way of memorizing Sin Cos Tan values for the unit circle.
- After getting doxxed, how can one protect personally identifiable information?
- First big business travel with my company's VPs
- Is there a male counterpart to being a virgin?
- I don't get this joke "Massive Attack On Pentagon Page 14 News", can anybody explain me its meaning?
- Is there a known maximum for how much a string of 0's and 1's can be compressed?
- Java 8 - check if date is older than 10 years and newer than 20 years
- Can sugar be affected by a magnetic field?
- Received an unexpected cashiers check for over $2K from another state - is this some scam?
- Is Buddha(in Mahayana) immortal?
- Do the Imperials know they are evil?
- Is there a way to summon Dogmeat to you?
- Is there any legitimate reason to install yourself as a root CA?
- Is the Korn shell dead?
- Doing Inefficient Work vs Eliminating Own Position
- Can we, in a certain sense, weaken the definition of continuity of a function?
- With link and button side by side, and the link is the more important action, how can I SHOW that it's the more important and frequent action?
- What do we call these 'squeezed' papers?
- Risk of a TPK vs realistic NPCs
- Manager requesting task which I believe is unnecessary
- Load a GeoJSON layer with QGIS's Python module
- What's the difference between "right now" and "currently"?
- How can I align similar equations with different variables?