Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Balancing a REDOX reaction using the oxidation number method, in acidic solution
- A word for support that is superficial, but not operational
- What could kill all vegetation in an area and then stop it from growing back?
- Creating a simple table diagram with arrow annotation
- Is it possible to reverse a command in the bash shell?
- Pure Sourcery - Shaping programs that output the digits 0 through 9
- Check whether letters of word are in alphabetical order
- How frequently do aircraft get struck by lightning?
- Should a web-based UI rely on the browser back button?
- Is there a such thing as an exchange program in Harry Potter?
- How do I set up event listing & detail pages with entry post dates that are in the future?
- Should I avoid BGA?
- The Staircase Challenge
- ISO Date format with Biblatex/Biber?
- "Mystics" in buddhism? ("There is nothing hidden in my teaching" and the like)
- Why is my debugger detected as a Trojan by anti-virus software?
- How Do White Blood Cells Learn? Or Do They?
- Should I play Maniac Mansion before Day of the Tentacle?
- Why do harmonics played on guitar sound lower as you move to higher frets while fretted notes sound higher?
- General Principles of making risotto
- How does the Suggestion spell work?
- On subgroups of abelian groups
- Rolling boil has barely any steam?
- What does MX in SPF mean?