Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- except the baby’s and its is perfect
- Why would programmers ignore ISO standards?
- The daily job routine of the machine learning scientist?
- Make a circle illusion animation
- Who is the eponymous Jedi in Return of the Jedi?
- Best practice of passing a large number of parameters to functions
- What are possible ways to deal with a player who frequently switches characters?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tournament of Epicness
- Examples of famous 'workhorse' theorems
- Strange errors while writing a package
- Carrying Pizza on a Bicycle
- Can Nightcrawler escape Spider-Man's web by teleporting?
- What's the difference between order_id and Parent_id in sales Order?
- Polygons with equal area and perimeter but different number of sides?
- Too many objects, too "deep" class structure?
- About the definition of expectation value in quantum mechanics
- Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- How do expert writers avoid using "I" when they have to refer to themselves in their article?
- Need help deciphering writing on old headstone
- Using multiple wildcard parameters with arcpy.ListFeatureClasses
- Delete from multiple tables using temp table variable
- Is immutability very worthwhile when there is no concurrency?
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- Check if content of file has length X and contains only specific characters