Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
3 years ago
- Tips for background piano playing
- How is volatility useful in the production of acids?
- No more space in root filesystem, how could I increase the size?
- Perverse sheaves and tensor product
- How to find sequence of digits in pi?
- May the 4th be with you!
- Output negative values, regardless of original sign, on selected lines
- Why does the following script delete itself?
- Is it safe to drink reboiled water?
- Meaning of "keep your worms warm"?
- How to detect if a ptr is still referencing a valid reference after that reference goes out of scope
- Why do most smartphones not have a physical keyboard?
- Why does IV not need to be secret in AES CBC encryption?
- Special Needs student with disruptive behavior (racial slurs towards teacher)
- My son is being hit by a friend, and we need to discuss the situation with his mom
- Can't start a Kawasaki GPX 750
- A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- Is there a tool to dynamically redirect output to a new file on request
- If we threw a baseball from the ISS, could we deorbit the ball?
- The unwriteable punctuation mark
- Shortest way to iterate over non-list?
- Director Fury wants his CORE back, one of the Avengers stole it
- An authoritative source for why you should NEVER give your password to anyone?
- Magento 2: What are `resources.xml` Files Used For?