Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
3 years ago
- Why would a civilzation willingly choose to join a collective
- How to pronounce the ^ symbol?
- What are the immediate impacts of the UK leaving the EU?
- Binary search in C#
- Why did Ramsay strike him?
- Duplicate content due to URL parameters ('canonical' link type can’t be used)
- How reliable is it to use another manufacturer's datasheet of the same part?
- Did Joseph Fourier ever make a pure mathematical mistake?
- How do we draw some auxiliary lines for typical values of the function in a 2D Plot?
- What is wrong with extrapolation?
- How do you indent > < without leaving visual mode and losing your current selection?
- How to show this formula to get a square root of a number in "just few seconds" is true?
- Is Voldemort a liar?
- Encouraging a piece of software to be used ethically
- Is there such a thing as a matrix of functions?
- Why ground crew rotate a radial engine's propeller before it's motor/cartridge started?
- General relativity vs graviton discovery
- I proved a theorem I heard from another person. What can I do with it?
- Is there such a thing as rubber band resistor?
- Why are jet aircraft never designed with a slower cruise speed?
- strange error using tcolorbox or other resources. box array
- In software programming, would it be possible to have both CPU and GPU loads at 100%?
- Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- Using a schottky diode to improve PNP transistor turn off time