Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
1 year ago
- Looking for a free, easy-to-learn D&D-like game that can be run with limited materials
- What do we call questions which have a definite, known answer?
- How best to include a 4-5 year old in a D&D 5e game
- interpolating function over dates
- Asked to use CCTV to check fellow employee's hours
- During a phase change in matter, why doesn't the temperature change?
- Do Frodo and Legolas have any discussion in the entire Lord of the Rings?
- Identifying protocol in a pcap file?
- Why are gaming graphics not as beautiful as animated movies?
- Why is an image called an "image"?
- FEM: Nicer Element Shape for Spherical Region
- How can I draw circled integers with the same size by TikZ?
- Underage but very valuable user on our site
- How to prevent the chicken breasts from drying out
- What do you call a disgusting mixture you don't want to drink?
- How does a website remember not to store cookies?
- Why the greenish tint in the Matrix trilogy?
- How to know a flight is not full?
- Boss asked me to copy files from ex-CEOs computer
- What's the best way to provide a verbatim command for additional active characters?
- Can an OS be used without RAM?
- What is the antonym of 'virtual machine'?
- Why do C++ standard file streams not follow RAII conventions more closely?
- Where I can download a lot of novels/texts in Italian?