Recently, this question was closed on UX. I think that that is a pity, even though it does not belong on UX. The question IMHO shows real effort. Would this question be welcome on Graphics Design instead perhaps? Could it be moved there instead of just closed? Or is it welcome here?
2 years ago
- Why don't black boxes send a signal when above water?
- Have there been any nuclear accidents in the US at nuclear facilities which were not "commercial"?
- How do I convince my daughter to agree that I want to quit my job and not strain our mother-daughter relationship?
- What does the term "stickering wood" mean?
- Fastest way to meet, without communication, on a sphere?
- My wife has died
- How to encrypt all—or part—of a USB hard drive that can be accessed by both Linux and Mac OS X?
- Misspelled middle name in passport
- Why is Worf in The Undiscovered Country?
- Faulty plot of logarithmic function
- Is it acceptable to ask a professor who is not your supervisor to give you M.S. thesis topic?
- How do I tell my supervisor his idea is incorrect?
- Is there any difference in home electrical outlets?
- Why is this not correct?
- Tiny core bits for broken screws
- Uncommon Term for an Excellent Orator?
- Manager reading version control commits
- What is the purpose of sockets in layman terms?
- Do Croatia, Serbia and Romania still give passport stamp (travel from EU)?
- How can we get more moderator flags?
- Advice on finding counter examples.
- Advantages of paying more of your mortgage while you know you won't continue to live there your whole life
- How can I politely tell a professor that I'm too busy to do research with him this term?
- Could a modern times time traveler produce an antibiotic in medieval times?